Red on the Moon Banner

Red on the Moon Banner

Wednesday 3 December 2014

A Change is as Good as a Holiday




This blog hasn't been abandoned!! It's being made a little different and the links are being changed.

So much has happened in the last month. I've had to leave my previous publisher and had my books taken down with them. On the plus side, I have a new publisher 'Three Worlds Productions' and will be re releasing my books with them. 

I'll be editing the ones that have already been out and making one a lot longer. I've already started work on the edits.

In the mean time; I have a brand new book coming out very very soon.

It's called The Lightson Dynasty. This book is set in the early 1700 and is the story of Jo Torchlight and his life. Having grown up in India and used to wearing what ever he wanted. Which, because of the heat, was more often than not a dress. It was a hard habit to break when he returned to England after the death of his parents. So he simply didn't. Living with his grandmother who was old and short sighted it was easy to be Josephine rather than Joseph.

That is until Lady Torchlight decided no granddaughter of her's should remain unmarried.

I'm really excited about this new venture I have great hopes of doing extremely well. My 'to be published this year' list is as crazy as it is terrifying.

I'm posting regularly to my facebook authors page if you want to come along and 'like' me I'd be glad to see you and talk to you.

https://www.facebook.com/RhiannonWellman?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Now every things settled I can update more often because I know what's going on. I also have some guest authors popping in soon which is always nice :D

No comments:

Post a Comment