Red on the Moon Banner

Red on the Moon Banner

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Tusedays Post

Tuesdays post (I have to come up with better names lol)

I promised on Saturday that I'd let you know what I've been up to with my writing.

My to do list is still crazy. I'm going to post an extra page with what I have on my list for you all you see.

But I have managed to finished two things, both of which are being sent off this week for submission. I don't think I'll ever get to the point where I'm not excited about doing this, and if I do I should probably stop writing.

I don't know how things are for other writers but this is a break down of what happens after I hit the magic send button.

I hit Send.

From there I'll probably wait half an hour to see if I get a response from my editor, if I don't I'll send a message to let her know I've sent the email.

For the next two weeks or how ever long until a response hits my in-box I'll check my email or messages at least every hour. I've even been known to wake up in the middle of the night to check again.

I do realise how obsessive this makes me sound. But it's so much fun!!!

As this post is far shorter than I'd like it to be I'm going to add another entry on Thursday this week to talk about my to do list before I make it a separate page to go with my links page.

In the mean time I'm always open to your thoughts and sugestions, just leave me a little comment below and I will respond to each and every one.

Rhiannon


No comments:

Post a Comment