Red on the Moon Banner

Red on the Moon Banner

Monday 28 April 2014

Hello Stranger!

This is just going to be a short post just by way of explanation of why I've been gone since November.

Last November I lost my job, do you remember the one I was telling you about? working 80+ hours every week but I loved it. Well I lost the job, it came to the end of my six month probation and they let me go. Which sucked, in a big and not fun way.

But, In February, I found a new job. I'm really like this new company and I think I'm  going to be here a long time.

It's taken me a few months to pull myself out of the slump I was in, to feel secure in this new place. But I'm really getting there.

Idea's are starting to pop into my head and light fire's. I'm getting them written down, (I have far too many notebooks)

I have some cool news before I sign off for now (I will be posting far more often) Red on the Moon went up to 14th on the best sellers list on Allromanceebooks.com. I've been beyond amazing. I still grin like a Cheshire cat on happy pills when I think about it.

And just last Thursday I was interviewed on the WOE radio. I had an absolute blast. It was so much fun!!

If your interested in listening here's the link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/writersonlinenetwork/2014/04/25/write-on-the-edge-with-guest-rhiannon

Well for now I'm going to go. It's rapidly approaching midnight and i want to write for an hour before I go to sleep. I will be back soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment