Red on the Moon Banner

Red on the Moon Banner

Thursday 29 August 2013


My triumphant, if slightly sheepish return.

 

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my first blog in AGES. First with an apology, I'm sorry it's taken so long to post a new blog entry. My life has gotten crazy in the last few months, I have a new job, I started in April and I utterly love it, but it's meant less time for me to write. But in better news, I have submitted a new book for Breathless Press as part of an anthology "Serviced" I hope to hear about it soon then I'll tell you all about it.

My first book came out which you know about in the Ad dick tion anthology, it was called Animal Magnetism and had done really well it's got some really lovely reviews on goodreads, one of my favourites was;

            My favorite story is Animal Magnetism by Rhiannon Wellman. It involves a jealous ex, two men who have been hurt in the past, and one of the most unusual set of guard/playmates that I've ever seen.

But also since my last update Capitan Jack's Rose has come out too, which is just me on my own :D. It seems to be doing well, I just found out its 11th in Breathless Press reads, which is utterly awesome. But I haven't had time to promote it as much as I should be doing, that however will be changing in the next few days.

I don't know what part of the world you're all from. (Feel free to tell me in comments, it would be cool to know where abouts in the world you all, not your address tho okay ;) a city would work or country if you'd rather) Here in the UK we've had a heat wave and even though that has passed it is still unnaturally warm for summer (it's not raining and in the UK that’s almost unnatural in the summer lol) I, as a rule love the heat and really hate thunder storms, but I find myself hoping for one. I think a really good storm will clear the air and let things be a bit more comfortable. And when that happens you will find me under the bed covers rocking back and for until it's over.

I will be posting again here on a weekly basses with updates on what I'm doing and random things that amuse me. But is there anything you would like me to add? I'm still new to this whole blogging thing so I'm still unsure of myself a bit.

I am going to be doing some blog hoping so if you have a blog too and would be interested in hosting me please let me know, either here or on Facebook, my Rhiannon Wellman Facebook page is linked to my mobile to I will get your messages.

So until next week.

 

Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment